Mint Pesto Cauliflower and Kale Bowls
Riced cauliflower has a very neutral flavor, which makes it the perfect ingredient when you want to use a flavorful sauce, like a mint pesto. Make this dish a healthy favorite by including peas, kale and radishes as well. The vibrant flavors paired with wholesome greens turn it into a delicious main entrée.
- 1 bag Sprouts Brand Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup (packed) Sprouts Brand Organic Farm Fresh Mint, leaves only
- 1/2 cup (packed) cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp. walnuts
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 cup Sprouts Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Sprouts Brand Frozen Green Peas, thawed
- salt, to taste
- 4 cups green kale, leaves only and torn into small pieces
- 4 cups purple kale, leaves only and torn into small pieces
- 6 red radishes, stems removed and sliced thinly
- Garnishes: chopped green onions, fresh mint leaves and lemon wedges
- Coat a pan with nonstick spray and cook the riced cauliflower on medium-high heat just long enough to warm. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, add the mint, cilantro, walnuts, Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Pulse the mixture until combined.
- Drizzle in the extra virgin olive oil while blending on low. Scrape the sides as needed with a spatula and continue blending until smooth.
- Combine the mint pesto, riced cauliflower and peas in a bowl and mix until combined. Season with salt as necessary.
- Divide the green kale, purple kale and radishes evenly between four dishes. Top with the cauliflower mix.
- Garnish and serve.