Maple Pumpkin Butter Vinaigrette
Sweet, tangy Maple Pumpkin Butter Vinaigrette is the perfect partner with autumn’s flavorful greens. Ready in less than five minutes it is sure to become your favorite fall salad dressing!
- 2 Tbsp. Sprouts Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 1 medium Shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup Sprouts Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Sprouts Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sprouts Dijon Mustard
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a jar with lid and seal.
- Shake vigorously to fully combine. Alternatively, the dressing may be combined in a blender to fully emulsify.
- Store extra dressing sealed in the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature before use.
Meet Toni Dash
Recipe Developer, Photographer and Blogger at BoulderLocavore.com
Toni Dash is an adventurous spirit in life and with food. She loves the challenge of creating approachable recipes featuring seasonal ingredients with bold flavors and unique twists. All of her recipes are gluten-free and have been featured by the Huffington Post, The Today Show, Shape magazine and more. Her seasonal recipes and travels may be found at BoulderLocavore.com.