Prosciutto-Wrapped Apple Bites
It only takes four ingredients to make this elegant, yet simple, appetizer! The crisp sweetness of the apple is a perfect match to the salty prosciutto.
- 3 oz. package sliced prosciutto
- 3.5 oz. Sprouts White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Honeycrisp apples
- 1 cup Sprouts Arugula
- Separate prosciutto slices and cut lengthwise into 1-inch strips. Set aside.
- Slice cheese into 1/2-inch pieces to fit on top of apple slices.
- Once ready to assemble, slice apples into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place two arugula leaves on top of apple slice, then a piece of cheese.
- Wrap the prosciutto around the apple, bringing the two ends together on the opposite side of the toppings.
- Place on a serving tray and serve immediately or keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to eight hours.
- If refrigerating, set out on a tray for 15 minutes at room temperature before serving for best flavor.
Meet Karman Meyer
Registered Dietitian, Food and Nutrition Blogger & Instagram-Fanatic
Karman is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist based in Nashville, Tenn. Teaching people easy ways to implement healthy changes into their lifestyle is her passion! Karman blogs at The Nutrition Adventure and is an experienced recipe developer, nutrition writer and public speaker. When she’s not in the kitchen, she’s on her yoga mat, hiking in local parks or trying new restaurants around town.