Pumpkin Loop Cereal Bars
These homemade cereal bars are great for breakfast and snacks for the entire week. Made with almond butter and pumpkin seeds for a punch of protein!
- 4 cups Sprouts Toasted Pumpkin Loops
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Sprouts Almond Butter or Sprouts Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a small saucepan over medium heat, gently bring the honey to a boil and allow it to boil for one minute. Remove the boiled honey from the heat, then stir in the nut butter until smooth.
- Place the cereal in a large bowl, then add the nut butter and honey mixture. Stirring well, until all of the cereal is well coated.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan, pressing hard to pack the bars tightly. Freeze the bars for at least 30 minutes.
- After bars have hardened, carefully slice and serve chilled.